Seen on master and 5.26.
The pages on admin console don't scroll up/down in Chrome. Works normally in Firefox, Safari and desktop apps.
1. Run an instance with the latest server and webapp.
2. In Chrome, navigate to admin console.
3. Try scrolling up and down on the page that opens up.
4. Go to a different page in admin console (e.g. Experimental > Features: http://localhost:8065/admin_console/experimental/features)
5. Try scrolling up and down.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 again for different pages.
Observed: The pages in admin console do not scroll up and down.
Expected: The pages scroll normally.
Tested on Chrome Version 83.0.4103.116 and Safari Version 13.1.1, both on macOS and the issue is fixed.
Tested 5.26 on Chrome 84.0.4147.89 and the issue is fixed.
This is fixed for me on 5.26 release branch on Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105/Win10.
Jelena and Ogi will help test versions they tested on the PR.
Tested on 5.26 rc.test - able to scroll up/down on Chrome, Safari and Desktop app (macOS)
Thanks FM, this is working as expected, closing.