Pages in Admin Console don't scroll up/down in Chrome
Seen on master and 5.26.
The pages on admin console don't scroll up/down in Chrome. Works normally in Firefox, Safari and desktop apps.
QA Test Steps
1. Run an instance with the latest server and webapp.
2. In Chrome, navigate to admin console.
3. Try scrolling up and down on the page that opens up.
4. Go to a different page in admin console (e.g. Experimental > Features: http://localhost:8065/admin_console/experimental/features)
5. Try scrolling up and down.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 again for different pages.
Observed: The pages in admin console do not scroll up and down.
Expected: The pages scroll normally.
Thanks FM, this is working as expected, closing.
Tested on 5.26 rc.test - able to scroll up/down on Chrome, Safari and Desktop app (macOS)
This is fixed for me on 5.26 release branch on Chrome Version 84.0.4147.105/Win10.
Jelena and Ogi will help test versions they tested on the PR.
Tested 5.26 on Chrome 84.0.4147.89 and the issue is fixed.
Tested on Chrome Version 83.0.4103.116 and Safari Version 13.1.1, both on macOS and the issue is fixed.