1. On an E20 instance, navigate to System Console > Channels page and click on a channel.
2. Remove the Create Post permissions for Members and save.
3. Login as a member and navigate to that Channel and check that as expected the member is not able to create a post.
4. Now login as sysadmin and remove the Enterprise License and Downgrade the server.
5. Note that the Channel Moderation Settings are not removed when Enterprise License is removed and server is downgraded
Expected: All the Channel Moderation Settings should be reverted when an Enterprise License is removed.