*_Server: Postgres.test 5.17
Android and iOS app 1.25 (build 243)_*
Channels archived via CLI behave differently than archived on webapp:
Channels archived on webapp are not visible on LHS on webapp or RN apps. But those archived via CLI continue to live on LHS and are accessible even after the app is quit and relaunched.
Scenario 1: Archive from webapp
1. Login as the same user on all apps: webapp, iOS and Android.
2. Observe that the channel is now visible on LHS of all three apps.
3. On webapp, archive the channel by clicking on dropdown menu by the channel name and confirming to archive.
Observe that the user is now in the previous channel in webapp.
In the RN apps, observe that the archived channel is no longer present on the LHS bar.
Scenario 2: Archive from CLI
1. Create a channel called "channel-a" in team called "myteam" and add a user to the channel.
2. List all channels on myteam using the command `./mattermost channel list myteam`.
3. Verify that channel-a is visible on the LHS on webapp, Android and iOS.
4. Verify that channel-a is does not say "(archived)" beside it.
5. Archive channel-a from CLI using the command `./mattermost channel archive myteam:channel-a]`
6. List all channels on my team with `./mattermost channel list myteam`.
7. Verify that channel-a now says "(archived)" beside it.
8. Refresh webapp.
9. Quit out of MM app on Android and iOS apps and relaunch app on both.
Expected: On step 8 - channel-a is not present on LHS. On step 9 - channel-a is not present on LHS of RN apps.
Observed: On step 8 - channel-a is not present on LHS but on step 9 - channel-a is still present on LHS of RN app and still accessible when user clicks on it.