MM: v5.17 rc.test
Microsoft Edge 44.18362.387.0
1. User navigates to the message box in one of the channels (e.g Town Square)
2. User creates a post
3. User replies to a post and attaches two files to the reply (.BMP image and .MP4 video file)
4. User attempts to do the following:
4.1 scroll to the right using the horizontal scroll bar to locate the video file
4.2 remove the video file
5. User posts the reply with the two files attached (previous action having failed)
6. User attempts to download the video file locally
Step 4.1 - User should be able to use the horizontal scrollbar to navigate to the video file
Step 4.2 - User should be able to remove the video file.
Step 6 - User should be able to download the video file locally, once posted.
Step 4.1 - Bottom horizontal scrollbar is too short to navigate to the video file (can navigate using touch-pad)
Step 4.2 - No visual indicator for the action (upper-right corner X)
Step 6 - No visual indicator for file download action(cut to the right)
Should be fixed on daily next build.