Is anyone having issues with "right click + Copy" in the desktop app? "Ctrl + C" works just fine, though. I'm running 4.3 on Linux
This looks relevant , and someone claims it was fixed with for Electron 5.0.11
More info in MM conversation: https://community-release.mattermost.com/core/pl/eanm78zdrbgu9p6tji8wf9mexe
Issue created from a message in Mattermost.
In Linux running the v4.3.2 or higher Desktop app:
1. Enter some text into the post textarea
2. Highlight a portion of the text, right click and select 'copy'
3. Place the cursor at the end of the text, right click and select 'paste'
4. Repeat steps 2, 3 using 'cut' instead of 'copy'
5. Repeat steps 2, 3, but select text from a previous post that isn't your own
Expected: copy, cut, paste works as expected when using the context menu