Desktop: Unable to zoom in/out using keyboard shortcuts
Environment: 4.3.0 RC2 Desktop app on community-daily on Mac
1) Press cmd+minus or cmd+shift+plus ()
Observed: Nothing happens on community-daily. The app zooms in on community.
Expected: The app zooms in on either server
QA Test Steps
Run the Desktop app with v4.3.2 or greater and do the following:
1. Setup two or more servers
2. Start the app with the first tab visible
3. Use the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in, out and reset (see the view menu)
4. Use the view menu items to zoom in, out and reset.
5. Switch to a different tab and repeat steps 3,4
Expected: Zooming in, out and resetting zoom should work only on the visible tab.
Re-tested and Passed on v4.3.2-rc1
Using keyboard shortcuts to zoom in and out works only on visible server tab, does not change on other tabs. Using View menu items Zoom In and Zoom Out work as expected too.