Reproduces on 5.14 and master. Does not reproduce on 5.13.2
Reproduced in Chrome and Desktop app on Windows 10.
1. Click on a post in the center channel
2. Minimize the browser/desktop app (or switch to a different tab)
3. Return the window back to the front
Observed: The post that was clicked on in step 1 is now highlighted (see attached video)
Expected: Post is not highlighted unless hovered
1. Click on a post (not a button or link in a post)
2. Switch to a new tab and switch back
3. Move the mouse without clicking
Expected: There should be no visual updates to the post (i.e. the post should not receive an a11y focus outline.