This is a regression in 5.12.
Steps to repro:
1. Log on as sysadmin to a server that does not have a license.
2. Go to System Console > Site Configuration > Notifications.
3. Notice that "Push Notification Contents" is not listed.
4. Go to System Console > About > Edition and License and add a license key.
5. Go back to System Console > Site Configuration > Notifications.
6. Notice that "Push Notification Contents" is listed.
Steps as per description.
For dot release
Verified on v5.13.1-rc1. Labeled done-5.13. Leaving open for verification on v5.14.
Also, an additional issue was found, so Katie and I are testing all System Console items on all license levels today. Any issues found will go into v5.13.2, likely next week.
Verified on v5.14 as well. Added test to License Levels tab on spreadsheet. PRs labeled. Closing.